Something Wicked This Way Comes

by Edgar J. Steele

          By the pricking of my thumbs,
Something wicked this way comes.
Open, locks,
Whoever knocks!
          Macbeth, act IV, scene 1
 

October 12, 2001

 
    Today I become either your prophet du jour or I totally use up whatever credibility I might have left with you.  I think the excrement has struck the rotating cooling device and is now flying off in all directions.  Keep your heads down.  Let me explain.
 
    Many were impressed with my call about the third anthrax victim and the fact of the strain being manmade, fully two days before the controlled media released that information.  Well, I wish I could take even a small amount of credit for that call, but the fact is that it was reported in a south Florida newspaper article that an Internet correspondent sent me.  Nothing mysterious.  Nothing up my sleeve.  It was right there.  I read it.  I told you.  But, it didn't really exist until it got the network imprimatur.
 
    There is a certain art to reading both the media and the pronouncements of our so-called leaders, I suppose.  Usually, they put things right out where they can be seen, then spin them in the direction they want us lemmings to look.  That explains why you can have such overwhelming evidence of, say, the fact that TWA Flight 800 was shot down with a missile (hundreds of eyewitnesses, for one thing), but general lemming acceptance of the government line about a fuel tank explosion.  "My government wouldn't lie to me, after all."  "It was in the newspaper, so it must be true." 
 
Those of us, such as myself, with close, personal experience from being on the business end of government lies and newspaper propaganda, know better.  I suppose it helps to have spent as much time in the bowels of the legal system as I have (a carefully-chosen anatomical allusion) and to have been afforded the worldview of the exceptionally politically incorrect clients that I have represented in the past (and, in fact, represent at this very moment).  You see, not everybody experiences reality quite the same way.  This may come as a shock to some.  Hell, I have trouble experiencing reality the same way from day to day and, no, that is not necessarily a psychological disability.
 
    Puts me in mind of an Ogden Nash poem that I read in high school, and which I have never forgotten:
 
See the happy moron,
He doesn't give a damn.
I wish I was a moron.
My God - perhaps I am!
 
But, again, I digress.
 
    I have discussed this disconnect between perception and reality before, in past lemming reports, and observed that it is not so much that people won't accept the evidence when struck in the face with it, but rather manifest what is known as cognitive dissonance when they realize where that evidence leads. 
 
    I think cognitive dissonance is still taught in Psychology 101 at all colleges.  It's a fancy term for self delusion - I don't want to believe C, which is inconsistent with B, but I must believe C if I believe A, so I'm going to pretend I never saw A.  In the legal field, this is called, "You buy my bullshit and I'll buy your bullshit."  It's a technical term.
 
    If people accept that the government at least knew about the OKC bombing in advance, then they logically come to the conclusion that their government condones the wholesale slaughter of innocent citizens, including children.  That leads one to the conclusion that an armed revolt is in order, which is a conclusion that very few wish to reach.  Therefore, we reject the evidence so that we can continue as obedient citizens.  Pass me another beer, the game is about to start.  You know. 
 
    It's hard to get up and go in to work when you know you ought to travel to Washington, DC with your flamethrower to perform the Lord's work.
 
    Compartmentalization is taught in the same chapter of the textbook, if memory serves - A is inconsistent with B, but I know that A is true and I want B to be true, too, so I'm going to erect a wall between them in my mind and never think of them at the same time.  We have all done this.  There was this girl in college that I recall rather vividly.  She just wanted to friends.  I wanted to be friendly.  Somehow, I just couldn't get the two concepts together, because I kept them in different parts of my brain.  "Sure, Diane, I can just be friends."  Meanwhile, I was plotting the overthrow of the more rational part of my mind and the installation of a more militant point of view.  A "one-track mind," I think, is the way that Diane characterized it.  It ended badly, as these things often do.
 
    That's how I keep from buying a surplus Army tank and a road map to DC.  I just try not to think about the truth too much.  It gets harder and harder, though, when so much truth keeps piling up.  Ah, well.  Call it a weakness.
 
    Anyway, to the point of today's communique.  We have all now heard about how it is "100% probable there will be more terrorist attacks in America."  Yesterday, the FBI issued the following special alert:
 

U.S. Department of Justice, Federal Bureau of Investigation
For Immediate Release
October 11, 2001
Washington D.C.
FBI National Press Office


Certain information, while not specific as to target, gives the government reason to believe that there may be additional terrorist attacks within the United States and against U.S. interests overseas over the next several days. The FBI has again alerted all local law enforcement to be on the highest alert and we call on all people to immediately notify the FBI and local law enforcement of any unusual or suspicious activity.

Graphic Bar
| 2001 Press Releases | FBI Home Page |  
 
    The FBI Alert was brought home to me when I appeared in court in Missoula, Montana yesterday and saw that every parking spot surrounding the square block upon which the courthouse sat had been taped off, with "No Parking" signs erected.  A defensible perimeter, it's called.
 
    "100% probable."  "(W)ithin the United States...over the next several days."  Do you suppose they're trying to tell us something?  I do.  These are remarkable statements, boys and girls.  Say goodbye to life as you knew it, because things are about to change.
 
    That brings me to an email I received today.  I often forward emails, as we all do, to a small circle of those that I know and who know me well enough to totally discount my ravings.  That's what a friend is, of course, someone who likes you despite your being certifiable.  I get lots of such stuff from those on this list, so consider everyone reading this to be my friend.  This is one that I think we should all see and consider, even if (hopefully) it is totally bogus or completely off the mark.  What the hell.  It's a rainy day here in Idaho, anyway, and far too wet to plow.
 
    I present this email exactly as received, in the same sequence, which means reverse chronological order for the individual messages embedded.  The real punchline is in the message from Craig Roberts, whose writings I have encountered previously, in researching my OKC opus, "Dr. McStrangeveigh  - How I learned to start worrying and hate the OKC bomb."  It's in my archives, if you're interested, but remember what I told you about cognitive dissononance.
 
 
-----Original Message-----
From: robert parker [mailto:roberthparker@hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2001 3:37 AM
To: annuitiesplus615@msn.com
Cc: tallscots@hotmail.com
Subject: Fwd: The Beginning of The Nightmare...Beyond September 11th, 2001.....

>From: "Nancy Stirman"

>To: "robert parker"

>Subject: The Beginning of The Nightmare...Beyond September 11th, 2001.....
>Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 12:57:42 -0500
>Robert,
>In answer to question of last week, yes, Craig Roberts is from Tulsa. Read following Email.
>NLS
>----- Original Message -----
>From: Paul R. Hollrah
>Sent: Sunday, October 07, 2001 6:54 PM
>Subject: Fw: The Beginning of The Nightmare...Beyond September 11th, 2001...
>The following is from my friend and neighbor, Craig Roberts. Craig is now retired, but he was the Tulsa police detective assigned to the investigation of the bombing of the Murrah Building in Oklahoma City.
>Paul
>-----Original Message-----
>From: Craig Roberts
>To: tony ; chuckfoster ; sf@fritch ; lois ; north ; dave ; jamie ; joni ; LarrySays
>Cc: James Johnson
>Date: Saturday, October 06, 2001 9:13 AM
>Subject: Re: The Beginning of The Nightmare...Beyond September 11th, 2001.....
>Larry,
>You are correct in what you say below. As one who has recently retired from the police and intelligence world, here is what we already knew in 1995 when I was involved in investigating the OKC bombing case....
>1. 3,500 former Iraqi POWs were brought into this country illegally by the Clinton regime in 1993 (12 of them were involved in the OKC event). We think there were 1500 more later, making a total of 5,000...many of which were Iraqi Republican Guards (with officers) who were responsible for blowing up the oil fields in Kuwait (so they knew explosived).
>2. They came in thru Carlisle Barracks, Pennsylvania (well documented by the VFW and American Legion magazines) and eventually were "resettled" around the country in cities from Boston to Los Angeles. We know of cells that were formed in Boston, NYC, D.C., Miami, New Orleans, Chicago, L.A., San Francisco, Seattle, Houston, DFW, OKC, Tulsa, and Kansas City to name a few.
>3. Many became players in the fundraising bashes put on for HAMAS and Hezballah and Islamic Jihad.
>4. They had connections to both Osama bin Laden thru Cebu City in the Phillippines (where Ramzi Yousef came from) and to Mexican cocaine connections (Juan Garcia Abrego).
>5. We received reports that Moslem women were smuggling biological agents into this country under their robes (and inside their bodies in sealed metal tubes). Some were informed on and caught by Border Patrol and Customs. (New Orleans and Seattle are two ports that made apprehensions).
>6. We know that Cosco, the Chinese "importer" brought Sealift containers full of weapons (AKs, RPDs and etc.) into this country and some were intercepted in Long Beach and San Diego by Customs and I think the LASO.
>7. The Jihad types allegedly have been setting up clandestine labs to home brew bio agents. The agents are allegedly Anthrax, Hemorragic Fever, Plague and some cocktail virus. No word (that I have heard of) of them having nerve agents or other chem weapons. They may, but I was never informed of it.
>I think they have been staying low profile and are waiting for the green light to hit with this stuff. Everyone should be aware of any middle eastern types (males) who live together with several in one house, but only one name on the rent contract (probably bogus) and they always pay cash. They stay to themselves, communicate only on cell phones, dress well, drive nice cars, and are of military age. They may or may not go to Mosque, but they do pray 5 times a day.
>Anyway, that's the current sitrep in a nutshell.
>CR
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: LarrySays
> To: Craig Roberts ; joni ; jamie ; dave ; north ; lois ; sf@fritch ; chuckfoster ; tony
> Sent: Friday, October 05, 2001 3:26 PM
> Subject: Fw: The Beginning of The Nightmare...Beyond September 11th, 2001.....
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: LarrySays
> To: Larry @ home
> Sent: Friday, October 05, 2001 1:15 PM
> Subject: The Beginning of The Nightmare...Beyond September 11th, 2001.....
> Today, after updating myself on all the main issues regarding our "New War", I am afraid the following is clear:
> We have not experienced the worse yet. Because of our open society, I suspect several thousand individuals involved in the Jihad are currently in place throughout our Nation, and many more tragedies are still pending here at

 It is obvious to me that bio-chemical attacks (anthrax, etc.) are inevitable around our Nation, as well as additional manufactured mass transit disasters, nationally and internationally. I do NOT believe the Siberian Airlines crash into the Black Sea yesterday was coincidental - it was terrorist-related, guaranteed. If these maniacs are the hideous creatures I suspect they are, I fear attacks are inevitable on our children as well ~ schools may be targeted.

> The terrorist factions (cells) are all in place, in what they consider the "Front Line" for the battle of the holy war. With this accomplished, their version of the "Tet" offensive has begun....and nothing that is "American" is sacred to them.
> Remember what we treasure ~ life, our young, our monuments, our way of life - our freedom.... these will be our enemy's targets here at home.
> My faith lies in our God and our Country to overcome this immense evil.....but the price is going to be high for all of us...

 ....The Holy War has truly begun against our "One Nation, Under God" country, and Prayer is going to be our strongest weapon ~ Please Use it.

> L. Ingraham 

    Mr. Roberts paints a most remarkable picture, doesn't he?  All that's missing is the probability and the when.  The FBI supplied the when yesterday ("the next several days").  Of course, we already knew it was "100% probable."  And our "leaders" told the media just yesterday to stop broadcasting Upyours Bin Laden's videotaped message about the coming American apocalypse because it could contain hidden signals to his sleeper terrorist cells in this country, signals to activate them onto their preprogrammed path of terror and destruction.
 
    The Iraqi presence in and around Oklahoma City is now a well-settled fact, though one that I gave short shrift in my essay.  Too many have noted it for it to not be true.  Gotta be a reason why Senor Bush has been promising an Iraqi tour for our troops when they are through sunning themselves in Afghanistan.
 
    Oklahoma's Governor, Frank Keating, ex-CIA/SS, key figure in the OKC bombing (he kept all but the federal investigators out and it was he, himself, really, no shit, who found the incriminating truck axle, the only remnant of the yellow Ryder truck, the one that should been at the bottom of the huge, nonexistent pit dug by the explosion, but which was flung 500 yards away, but that's another story altogether), has surfaced repeatedly over the past couple of weeks in the media, talking about the impending biological warfare threat to the "homeland."  I just love that word, as would have George Orwell.  I only wish they had called it the "Ministry" of Homeland Defense to complete the illusion, is all.
 
    All I need now to complete the picture is a yellow Ryder truck to pull up outside my door and start unloading drums marked "Biological Hazard" and I'm outa here.  Don't forget that a yellow Ryder truck figured prominently in the first WTC bombing several years ago, just as it did in OKC.  Do you believe in coincidence?
 
    I don't make this stuff up, boys and girls.  I just report it. 
 
    Could it be any plainer what is about to happen?  You don't have to be psychic (or psychotic) to see this one coming.  Lessee now, 1 plus 2 plus 3 plus 4 equals.......7?


-ed

"I didn't say it would be easy.  I just said it would be the truth."
            - Morpheus

Copyright © Edgar J. Steele, 2002

Forward as you wish.  Permission is granted to circulate

among private individuals and groups, post on all Internet

sites and publish in full in all not-for-profit publications.

Contact author for all other rights, which are reserved.

 

Write to me at Steele@ConspiracyPenPal.com

 

ConspiracyPenPal.com

Make a difference!  The Patriot Civil Liberties Union (PCLU) needs your support to continue its work fighting for the right of Americans to be free of government tyranny at all levels and for restoration of the US Constitution as America’s guiding charter.  Please mail donations to PCLU, PO Box 1255, Sagle, Idaho 83860.  Credit cards: PayPal.com for Donate@PCLU.org; or click the button to the right...